Tips for helping us get your order ready faster
To expediate the process, here are a few tips that can help us get your order finished sooner:
• Phone in your order
• Assuming items are in-stock when you call, most phone orders can be ready for pickup within hours or sometimes just minutes. We will give you a better timeline when you call. In Winnipeg we can also arrange for next day delivery by phone.
• In Winnipeg: 204-475-0483
• In Saskatoon: 306-955-3599
• Toll free: 1-800-561-1833 (connects to our Winnipeg store)
• We are available by phone during regular store hours.
• For online orders
• Order only items that are in-stock at the bookstore nearest you. We are prioritizing orders for items that are in-stock, and are often able to process these orders within a few days because we can just pull the books from our shelves.
» Stock availability is shown on the details page of each item. A green box means we have stock; a grey box means we currently have no stock.
» If you order items that are not in-stock at the store near you, the timeline for your order will depend on how soon we can get new stock from the publisher or one of our other stores. Once we have reviewed your order we will contact you with an estimated timeline.
» Note that it can take up to two weeks or longer for your items to arrive if we have to restock from the publisher/distributor.
» Orders are centrally processed at our Grant Park (Winnipeg) location, therefore if stock must be transferred from one of our other locations, the following processing time will be added to your order:
—Transferring a title from our Forks location: 1-3 business days.
—Transferring a title from our Saskatoon location: up to 1 week.
• After you have submitted an order, please do not contact us about it unless you have a specific concern. We receive several emails and phone calls every day from customers asking about the status of their orders, and responding to each of these inquiries slows down our entire process. We will contact you with details about your order as soon as we are able, so once your order has been submitted please wait for an email or phone call from us. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
» If you do need to contact us with important information regarding your order (for example changing payment information, address, etc.), it is best for you to phone the bookstore nearest you. The bookseller who answers your call can help with your request.
• If you would like to add items to an order that has already been submitted, please submit a new order instead. It slows down your entire order (and our entire queue) when we are asked to add items to an existing order.
• Avoid splitting up your order. When you request your order to be split between multiple destination addresses, this slows down our ability to process the entire order. Also note that if we do split your order, you will have to pay for separate shipping/delivery costs for each destination address.