Community Classroom Courses & Online Registration
Welcome to the McNally Robinson Community Classroom!
We are pleased to offer in-person, online, and hybrid classes (those that are open to both in-person and online participants).
- The class titles below specify whether a class will be held in our physical classroom or online. Please pay close attention to the class format when registering. If the format is not specified, you will be able to choose how you would like to attend when you register.
- You must be fully vaccinated to attend an in-person class. Participants will still be required to show proof of vaccination when they arrive for their first class.
- Please do not attend an in-person class if you are ill or have come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case. You will be required to sign a document when you arrive for class stating you are not experiencing any symptoms of illness and have not come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case. At this time, participants are still required to wear masks when attending in person.
- For classes that offer both in-person and online participation, the in-person spots will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Online classes will be hosted through Zoom Video Conferencing. To participate you will need a device with a stable internet connection (computer, laptop, iPad, tablet, etc.). A working microphone and camera (built in or attached to your computer) are recommended. If you do not have these features you may use your phone to dial in to the class, but of course this will provide you with audio only — you will not be able to see any of the visuals.
- All classes are shown in Central Daylight Time.
- Please note: after completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, please call the bookstore to confirm your registration.
*We are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation in Winnipeg and Manitoba and may add or remove health and safety requirements to in-person classes when necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected].
TO FIND A SPECIFIC CLASS
You can browse the list by date, or use the "Filters" to narrow your search by category, class title, or educator name.
TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS
Select the class of your choice and follow the steps outlined. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after registering. If you do not receive this email, please call the bookstore to confirm your registration (204-475-0483). You may also register for any of our classes in person or over the phone: visit this page for more details.
If you are interested in a class that is full, you will see a "Wait List" button next to the class. Once you are on the wait list you will be notified if and when an open spot in the class is available, and then you will have 24 hours to register for that spot.
TROUBLE LOGGING IN?
Make sure you are signing in to your classroom account through the green "Sign in" link right above the class listings and not the orange "Account Login" link at the top of the webpage. If you are trying to login with your existing Bookeo account but cannot remember your password, please use the "I forgot my password!" option to reset it. If you continue to have trouble, please contact us.
If you have questions about any of our classes or about the registration process, contact us by phone at 204-475-0483 or by email: [email protected]
Classes for September, October and November will be posted throughout the summer. Subscribe to Classroom News to be the first to hear when autumn classes are open for registration!