Next Level Real Estate Asset Protection
Comprehensive Strategies for Investors
#1 Amazon New Release in Real Estate Investing & Buying & Selling Homes
Next Level Real Estate Asset Protection: Comprehensive Strategies for Investors is your concise playbook for building your very own passive-income empire to millionaire wealth.
Good real estate investing advice isn't easy to find. It seems everyone in the real estate game is playing an angle. Not that people are dishonest, necessarily, but they may see things from their limited perspective and experience.
CPAs look at investments from a tax-advantaged perspective. Attorneys are all about asset protection. And all those online coaches, financial advisors, and "entity mills" just want to sell you their products.
But most of them are not actual investors.
Inside this book on real estate investing strategies, you'll discover:
- Why LLCs, or limited liability companies, are the #1 way to protect your assets and the exact steps to structuring your real estate properties.
- How to leverage your retirement plans and 401(k)s as a great vehicle for real estate investing.
- How people find and use investor information to their advantage - and how they can sue you or scar your character.
- Why land trusts are the holy grail of real estate and should be in every intelligent real estate investor's toolkit.
- When it comes to protecting your personal assets - particularly your residence - you can either leave yourself vulnerable or take steps to protect your assets.
- How flipping and wholesaling can serve as entry points into the real estate investing game.
- Ways to leverage stock portfolios, Airbnbs, short-term rental properties, house hacking, lease options, residential assisted-living, raw land, and mobile-home investing - to develop a wise mix of different assets to help you achieve your financial goals.
Don't wait ... In the end, everything works until it doesn't. The fact that your present real estate structure is "working" just fine may only mean they haven't been tested yet. You haven't been sued. Your legal structures haven't been picked over by smart attorneys looking for flaws they can exploit to force you into a fat settlement. You haven't had a judge hand over three of your properties to a stranger who slipped on the ice in front of your house.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.