Ukulele for Beginners
How To Play Ukulele in Easy-to-Follow Steps
This all-encompassing guide to the ukulele is written by Will Grove-White, one of the world-renowned Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. Clearly written, beautifully designed, and chock-full of photos and illustrations, Ukulele for Beginners is the perfect teach-yourself ukulele book for adults and children alike, and a must for anyone with an interest in the instrument.
- No knowledge of music required
- Clearly written and easy to understand
- Full color photographic illustrations
- Chords to learn and songs to strum
- Simple and advanced strumming techniques
- Tips and tricks for writing your own songs
- How to play in a group
- Play along with the songs online
- Pull-out comprehensive chord dictionary
- A complete history of the ukulele
- Biographies of great uke players from past and present
- Ukulele revelations about Jimi Hendrix, Neil Armstrong, Elvis Presley and more...
About this Author
Will Grove-White is a musician, composer, writer and producer, and one of the internationally-renowned Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. As well as performing with the Ukulele Orchestra, he writes and performs his own music as Will Grove-White & The Others, and composes tunes for film and TV.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.