Victoria's Most Haunted
Ghost Stories from BC's Historic Capital City
About this Item
Ghost stories from Canada's most haunted city, including tales from iconic sites such as the Empress hotel, Hatley Castle, and Ross Bay Cemetery.
Beautiful, charming Victoria is world renowned for its seaside attractions, flourishing gardens, and breathtaking ocean views. But looming behind its picture-perfect façade is a city shrouded in mystery, with restless, disembodied beings that whisper ghastly tales of mystery, violence, and horror.
Known as British Columbia's most haunted city, Victoria is teeming with a plethora of spirits. Through this brand-new collection of disturbing tales, you'll come face to face with:
- The Grey Lady who chills hotel guests to the bone
- A decorated World War I soldier who protects tenants from something sinister
- An inconsolable child who haunts the pool area of a defunct hotel
- The blood-soaked spectre who runs through the infamous Fan Tan Alley to escape capture
- The ghost of Robert Johnson, who perpetually re-enacts his own suicide
- The phantom of a cranky hermit who plagues a beautiful lake house
- A spinster who gives tours of her childhood home
- And many more
Get to know Victoria's best-known hauntings along with some you may have not have heard before.