Jorid Linvik's Big Book of Knitted Mittens
45 Distinctive Scandinavian Patterns
The beloved original collection--now in paperback!
There are two sides to every story, and a pair of cozy, comfortable, colorful mittens is a clever and playful way to share them. Scandinavian knitwear designer Jorid Linvik's 45 creative, double-sided mitten patterns--re-released in paperback--charm from the front and the back, keeping your fingers warm, a smile on your face, and all kinds of fun coming your way!
- Basics for planning, sizing, and making your own fabulous two-sided mittens.
- An incredible selection of pre-charted patterns, plus a spare chart where you can let your imagination fill in the blanks.
- Dozens of delightful designs in multiple sizes, for children and adults.
- Something for everyone--the romantic and the traditionalist, the cat lover and the rock star, the quiet thinker and the expressive storyteller.
- Vivid, full-color photographs, and hints, tips, and tricks that make mitten-knitting a snap.
About this Author
Jorid Linvik lives in Bodø, Norway, where she runs her pattern shop joridweb.no and the knitting blog muffinmamma.blog and has over 29,500 followers on Facebook. In addition, she travels around teaching and giving inspiring lectures about her great passion for knitting. This is Jorid's fourth book published by Trafalgar Square Books.Jorid Linvik's Big book of Mittens published in 2015, Big Book of Knitted Socks 2017,Big Book of Christmas Knits 2019, and Jorid Linvik's Big Book of Knits for Kids 2020.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.