Fodor's Essential Greek Islands
with the Best of Athens
Whether you want to explore the Acropolis of Athens, watch the sunset in Santorini,or party in Mykonos, the local Fodor's travel experts in Greece are here to help! Fodor's Greek Islands: With the Best of Athensguidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Essential Greek Islands travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Beaches in Greece," "What to Eat and Drink" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "The Acropolis: Ascent to Glory" and "Greek by Design," "The March of Greek History," more.
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- GREEK LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Athens, the Southern Cyclades including Santorini, the Northern Cyclades including Mykonos, Crete, Corfu, Rhodes, the Northern Aegean Islands, the Sporades and the Saronic Gulf Islands.
Planning on visiting other destinations in Greece? Check out Fodor's Essential Greece.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.