Fodor's Best Road Trips in the USA
50 Epic Trips Across All 50 States
Whether you want to drive Route 66, head out on the Pacific Coast Highway, or explore the Blue Ridge Parkway, the local Fodor's travel experts across the United States are here to help! Fodor's Best Road Trips in the USA guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Best Road Trips in the USA travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top thing to see and do in every state
- 50 ROAD TRIP ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 60 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, driving there and back, and recommended pit stops along the way
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Planning on visiting certain destinations in the United States? Check out Fodor's Alaska, Fodor's Arizona and the Grand Canyon, Fodor's Black Hills of South Dakota, Fodor's California, Fodor's Carolinas and Georgia, Fodor's Chicago, Fodor's Colorado, Fodor's Florida, Fodor's Essential Hawaii, Fodor's InFocus Santa Fe, Fodor's Inside Nashville, Fodor's Las Vegas, Fodor's Montana and Wyoming, Fodor's Complete National Parks, Fodor's National Parks of the West, Fodor's New England, Fodor's New Orleans, Fodor's New York City, Fodor's Pacific Northwest, Fodor's Philadelphia, Fodor's Utah, and Fodor's Washington DC.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
About this Author
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.