A Smart Woman's Guide to Heart Health
...And the Hearts of the Men They Love
Heart disease is North America's leading killer, affecting one in three people and more women than men. Yet this epidemic is preventable and reversible. Regardless of age, you do not have to be one of the millions of people who suffer in hospitals, fill drug prescriptions and require expensive operations.
Heart Smart for Women and the Men They Love provides a fast, safe and effective program for heart disease prevention and treatment. Learn about:
- Why women are more vulnerable than men
- What doctors don't tell you about low thyroid's effects on the heart
- How inflammation and mercury toxicity affect heart health
- Which foods are super heart-helpers and which to avoid
- The latest supplements for lowering cholesterol and blood pressure
- Heart-smart and simple exercise programs to strengthen your heart
- Tools you need to de-stress and love your life
About this Author
Lorna R. Vanderhaeghe
a woman's health expert, has been writing about nutritional medicine for over 25 years. The author of 10 books, she uses her background in health studies and biochemistry to educate people on how to combine mainstream medicine with scientifically-backed nutrients and diet changes to achieve optimal wellness.
Michelle Hancock has a grassroots start in the natural health industry. Some of her earliest memories involve campaigning on various health and environmental issues. With a Masters Degree in Journalism, she has been researching and writing about wellness for 10 years.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.