Dr. Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible
Over 200 Vitamins and Supplements for Improving Health, Wellness, and Longevity
Live a longer and healthier life with America's #1 vitamin book-a classic guidebook updated with extensive new material detailing the latest science.
This classic compendium has been significantly updated to put the facts you need at your fingertips so you can live a longer, healthier and better life. With 20% new material, this comprehensive guide to vitamins and their health effects has the most up-to-date information to empower and enlighten readers.
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your vitamins/supplements and avoid problems by taking them in the right combinations
- New anti-aging vitamins and supplements that will keep your skin and body healthy and young-looking
- The latest research on how to fight off illness and stay healthy with the help of immune system-boosting vitamins and supplements
- The art of personalizing your dietary regimen to fit your lifestyle, your health profile, and even your job
- Natural alternatives to hormone replacement therapy (HRT), Viagra, Prozac, and Valium
- The science behind nutraceuticals, homeopathy, and aromatherapy, and how to find the best practitioners in these fields
- Healing regimens for heart patients, stroke victims, diabetics, and arthritis sufferers
- Insight on the new wonder supplement--CBD--and its many benefits
- New warnings about dangerous drug interactions and "miracle cures"
About this Author
Earl Mindell, R. Ph., Ph.D., is the bestselling author of dozens of books, including the massive bestseller Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible. He is a registered pharmacist, a master herbalist, an anti-aging advocate, and an associate professor at Chapman University, School of Pharmacy, and serves on the Board of Directors of the California College of Natural Medicine. He also conducts nutrition seminars around the world.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.