Short Stories in Japanese for Intermediate Learners
Read for pleasure at your level, expand your vocabulary and learn Japanese the fun way!
An unmissable collection of eight unconventional and captivating short stories for young and adult learners of Japanese.
"Olly's top-notch language-learning insights are right in line with the best of what we know from neuroscience and cognitive psychology about how to learn effectively. I love his work - and you will too!" - Barbara Oakley,
Short Stories in Japanese for Beginners has been written especially for students from high-beginner to low-intermediate level,
What does this book give you?
- Eight stories in a variety of exciting genres,
- Controlled language at your level to help you progress confidently
- Realistic spoken dialogues to help you learn conversational expressions and improve your speaking ability
- Accessible grammar so you learn new structures naturally,
- Pleasure! Research shows that if you're enjoying reading in a foreign language,
Carefully curated to make learning a new language easy,
- A glossary for bolded words in each chapter
- Full plot summary
- A bilingual word list
- Comprehension questions after each chapter.
As a result,
About this Author
Olly Richards speaks eight languages and is the man behind the popular blog: I Will Teach You A Language. He started learning his first foreign language at age 19,
With no exposure to languages growing up,
Although he started the I Will Teach You A Language blog in order to document his latest language-learning experiments,
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.