Digital SAT Study Guide Premium, 2024
4 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice
Barron's Digital SAT Premium Study Guide, 2024 is the only prep you need to be prepared for exam day. Our expert SAT author and tutor provides comprehensive subject review, 1800 + practice questions, and a robust strategy guide to the new College Board Digital Adaptive Tests.
All the Review You Need from an SAT Expert
- An expert overview of the new Digital SAT- how the exam is changing and what to expect from the digital interface on test day
- Guidance on test-scoring methods and college entrance requirements
- In-depth subject review covering revised sections of the test: Reading and Writing
- and Mathematics
- Hundreds of additional practice questions in each subject review section
- Tips and strategies throughout from Barron's SAT expert author--it's like having a tutor by your side
- 4 full-length practice tests in the book, including 1 diagnostic test to assess your skills and target your studying, and a print adaptive test designed like the Digital SAT
- Hundreds of practice drills with all the new Digital SAT question types:
- Text Structure and Purpose
- Cross-Text Connections
- Central Ideas and Details
- Command of Evidence: Textual
- Command of Evidence: Quantitative
- Form, Structure, and Sense
- Rhetorical Synthesis
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis
- Advanced Math
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- In-depth strategies to tackle each question type
- Detailed answer explanations for all practice tests and questions
- 300 online practice drills categorized by question type for targeted review
- Scoring to check your learning progress
- Digital calendar to track your study plans
- Strategy Guide to the Digital SAT!
- Targeted strategies for tackling the toughest questions on the College Board adaptive tests
- Test preparation calendars to help organize your study plan
- Tips on using the new online tools in the Digital SAT interface, such as the Desmos Calculator, Answer Elimination Tool, and Annotation Feature
- How to make the most of your Adaptive Digital SAT Bluebook results
- Time management options and dealing with test anxiety
- Advice for students with testing accommodations
- Guide for parents on how best to help your child succeed on the Digital SAT
About this Author
About the Author
Brian W. Stewart, M.Ed., Dublin, OH
Brian is the author of ACT, SAT, and PSAT test preparation books published through Barron's Educational Series. Brian is the President of BWS Education Consulting, Inc., a test preparation and tutoring company based in Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana: www.bwseducationconsulting.com. Brian and his staff have helped students achieve perfect scores on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT, and reach their college admissions goals. BWS Education Consulting is available to work with students anywhere in the world via online tutoring.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron's continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron's wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you're on. You can trust Barron's to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron's throughout your life-long learning journey.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.