501 German Verbs, Sixth Edition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
Choose Barron's for language learning-a trusted resource for over 50 years!
This brand-new edition of 501 German Verbs provides language learners with fingertip access to a carefully curated selection of the 501 most common German verbs-in all tenses and moods! Each verb is listed alphabetically in chart form-one verb per page along with its English translation. Follow the clear, concise instruction, then take your language fluency to the next level with an online activity center.
This comprehensive guide also includes:
- Updated example sentences for every verb accompanied by the English translation
- The popular 55 Essential Verbs feature, with an in-depth look at usage and formation for the trickiest German verbs
- Hundreds of verb practice drills with detailed answer explanations
- Numerous reference sections, including an explanation of German pronunciation, special verb uses, frequently used expressions, and much more
Online content includes:
- Audio program modeling native speaker rhythms and pronunciation
- Four practice quizzes to help you practice German sentence completion, conversational dialogue, and word completion exercises
- Answer explanations for all questions plus a timed test option and scoring
About this Author
Henry Strutz is a former Associate Professor of Languages at S.U.N.Y., Agricultural and Technical College in Alfred, New York.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.