The Extraordinary Journey of a Boy and His Comfort Rabbits, and How They're Teaching Us about Hope and Kindness
The incredible true story of a boy who is changing the world through kindness . . . one bunny at a time.
Meet Caleb Smith: a young man who, at age 8, decided to follow his dream to train endangered and rescued rabbits to become therapy animals. Caleb is a teenage entrepreneur who owns and operates a private 22-acre Mississippi River sanctuary called Peacebunny Island. The deal is simple: he saves the rabbits, and they help save us. Driven by an unbreakable desire to spread kindness and compassion, Caleb's adventures include:
- Founding a program of therapy rabbits who visit with veterans, senior citizens, families with special needs, and much more
- Embarking on a quest along the Mississippi River to develop the site that would become Peacebunny Island
- Overcoming challenges and obstacles along the way, while never giving up
- Becoming an advocate for animal rescue, comfort animal training, and endangered species preservation
- Inspiring hope and possibility in the next generation of young people.
Biography & Autobiography / Personal Memoirs Pets / Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, etc. Religion / Christian Living / Personal Memoirs
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.