The Great Canadian Bucket List
One-of-a-Kind Travel Experiences
A National Bestseller!
Fully revised with new chapters and fascinating destinations to explore, renowned travel writer Robin Esrock guides you to Canada's most incredible experiences.
Having visited more than 100 countries on 7 continents, Robin Esrock has built a career chasing the extraordinary. His bestselling Bucket List books feature experiences that are entirely unique, instantly memorable, wholly inspirational, and available to all. Celebrating his adopted home of Canada, Robin journeys to every province and territory to reveal the remarkable activities and destinations that are unique to the True North strong and free. Get ready to:
- Cross the mythical Northwest Passage
- Cycle across Prince Edward Island
- Float on Canada's very own Dead Sea
- Feel the hot breath of a wild polar bear
- Cave bash along Quebec's Magdalen Islands
- Sail among whales in the "Galapagos of the North"
- Taste Canada's best poutine, smoked meat, and fish and chips
- Raft a tidal wave, roll your car uphill, camp in the Arctic
- and much more!
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.