Polly Diamond and the Super Stunning Spectacular School Fair
Book 2 (Book Series for Kids, Polly Diamond Book Series, Books for Elementary School Kids)
About this Item
Book 2 in the popular Polly Diamond book series
One imaginative girl and her magic notebook: Polly and her magic book, Spell, have all kinds of adventures together because whatever Polly writes in Spell comes true! But when Polly and Spell join forces to make the school fair super spectacular, they quickly discover that what you write and what you mean are not always the same. Filled with the familiar details of home and school, but with a sprinkling of magic,Polly Diamond and the Super Stunning Spectacular School Fair will dazzle young readers.
- Aspiring writers will relate to Polly who understands the magic of words and stories.
- Book teaches lessons in creativity, consequences, and using your imagination.
- Alice Kuipers is the author of four novels and two picture books. Her work has been shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal and selected as a Bank Street College of Education Best Children's Book of the Year.
A girl and her magic notebook delight in Book 2 of the exciting Polly Diamond series
- Great chapter book to read aloud for emergent readers and for independent reading
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Chapter books for grades 2-5