Modeling Clay with 3 Basic Shapes
Model More than 40 Animals with Teardrops, Balls, and Worms
Teachers, parents, and kids will adore this funny and instructive book for sculpting clay! Modeling Clay with 3 Basic Shapes is a step-by-step guide that shows children how to create more than 40 adorable clay animals (and helps teachers and parents guide them!)
Modeling Clay with 3 Basic Shapes starts with three basic shapes (ball, worm, and teardrop), and builds on these to help children learn how to create personality-filled clay critters. The book also contains:
- Helpful photos and illustrations
- Numbered steps and crystal-clear directions
- Funny text to keep kids (and adults!) entertained
- Endless fun projects, including pandas, owls, rhinos, kittens, puppies, snakes, koala bears, raccoons, snails, turtles, fish, and more
- A technique guide to help teachers and parents lead the projects
This beginner's modeling book is perfect for a rainy day or art class project, and will help foster and encourage creativity in your children or students!
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.