Concise Guide to APA Style
7th Edition (OFFICIAL)
Concise Guide to APA Style, Seventh Edition is the official APA Style resource for students.
Designed specifically for undergraduate writing, this easy-to-use pocket guide is adapted from the seventh edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. It providescomplete guidance for new writers on effective, clear, and inclusive scholarly communication and the essentials of formatting papers and other course assignments.
New to This Edition:
- full color throughout
- content relevant to a range of majors and courses, including psychology, social work, criminal justice, communications, composition, education, business, engineering, and more
- a new chapter focused on student papers
- a sample student title page, paper, and annotated bibliography
- streamlined APA Style headings and in-text citations
- a new chapter on writing style and grammar
- chapters on punctuation, lists, italics, spelling, capitalization, abbreviations, numbers, and statistics
- the latest bias-free language guidelines
- new sample tables and figures
- guidance on avoiding plagiarism and self-plagiarism
- new reference templates and examples
Language Arts & Disciplines / Style Manuals Language Arts & Disciplines / Writing / Academic & Scholarly Language Arts & Disciplines / Grammar & Punctuation
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.