Inspiring Stories of Heartache Turned into Hope
Is the path ahead unclear? Does life feel uncertain and full of worry and anxiety? The pages of Country Soul are filled with Scripture, stories, takeaways, and encouragement that will get your faith moving. Like many of us, Cara Whitney and her husband, Dan (Larry the Cable Guy), have experienced mountaintops and valleys in life. The good news they discovered along the way is that we don't have to go it alone. God's Word guides our steps, leading us through the ups and downs of our faith journey.
This book is filled with heartwarming stories--30 compelling journeys of faith about men and women from all walks of life who have turned heartaches into hope and setbacks into victory.
Most of the stories are drawn from ordinary everyday folks just like you:
- A Nebraska rancher who survived cancer and heart disease . . . and is now telling others how to break free from a far worse disease: sin
- A wounded warrior who found healing in Christ . . . not to mention a brand-new life!
- A coal miner's daughter who met Jesus in a West Virginia holler . . . and is committed to following Him to the ends of the earth
With full-color color photos, a presentation page, and a ribbon marker, Country Soul is a thoughtful gift for:
- Horse lovers
- Believers who need a little faith lift
- Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, and Father's Day
- Friends and loved ones going through difficult times
Refresh your soul as you rediscover that no matter how hard life gets, you can trust God.
Readers of Country Soul will also enjoy Cara Whitney's previous books, Unbridled Faith and Fields of Grace.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.