GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2023-2024, Focus Edition
Includes Book + Online Question Bank + Digital Flashcards + Mobile App
GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2023-2024, Focus Edition: Includes Book + Online Question Bank + Digital Flashcards + Mobile App
The practice adds up with 150+ additional Quantitative Reasoning questions and detailed answer explanations to master the problem-solving questions on the GMAT exam.
The GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review provides focused practice to master the Quantitative Reasoning section of the exam with more than 150 questions that are not included in the Official Guide.
- Tackle 150+ Problem Solving questions from the Quantitative Reasoning section of the GMAT Focus Edition
- Learn from detailed answer explanations that go in-depth on how the GMAT constructs questions
- Gradually improve your performance with questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
- Pinpoint your studying with a question index that outlines practice questions by page number, subject area, and level of difficulty
GMAT Online Question Bank: Focus your Studying - Bonus: included with purchase!
- Create custom practice sets based on question types, difficulty level, and more options
- Switch seamlessly between devices
- Master the reasoning behind the answers with detailed answer explanations
- Review and retry practice questions to improve performance, including an exam mode
- Analyze key performance metrics to help assess focus area and track improvement
- Use flashcards to master key concepts, also accessible on the mobile app.
The Online Question Bank is accessible through your mba.com account.
About this Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council(TM) (GMAC(TM)) is a mission-driven association of leading graduate business schools worldwide. Founded in 1953, GMAC creates solutions and experiences that enable business schools and candidates to better discover, evaluate, and connect with each other. GMAC provides world-class research, industry conferences, recruiting tools, and assessments for the graduate management education industry, as well as tools, resources, events, and services that help guide candidates through their higher education journey. Owned and administered by GMAC, the Graduate Management Admission Test(TM) (GMAT(TM)) exam is the most widely used graduate business school assessment. Currently 7,700+ programs worldwide trust the GMAT exam to build diverse classes.
If the product is in stock at the store nearest you, we suggest you call ahead to have it set aside for you, or you may place an order online and choose in-store pickup.