Money Savvy Kids
The Best Ways To Teach Your Children About Money For A Strong Fin
About this Item
Most of us grew up knowing very little about money and how to manage it. The result is the most indebted generation in Canadian history. Don't let your children make the same mistakes. Money Savvy Kids is an indispensible, fun-to-read book by Gordon Pape and his daughter, Deborah Kerbel, that will help you get your children on the right track to understanding all about money. It contains sound, practical information from Canada's most trusted financial writer plus many delightful and humorous personal stories that will leave you laughing while you learn. Money Savvy Kids features timely information on
- how to teach the "value" of money
- whether allowances are a good idea and, if so, how much?
- saving, spending, sharing
- teaching your kids to shop smart
- coping with children-directed advertising
- games that teach money skills
- great websites and apps-some reviewed by the kids themselves
- money-smart books for young readers
- finding that first job
- saving for college
This book is a must-read for all parents with children between the ages of five and seventeen. Whether your kids are toddlers or teens, it's never too early or too late to start talking about money and how to save, spend, and manage it wiseley. Gordon and Deborah make it easy to raise money savvy kids!