CALL FOR PHOTOS
McNally Robinson Celebrates Manitoba
Do you take good photographs? If so, we’d like to consider one of your images of Manitoba for a new hardcover book: MANITOBA by MANITOBA: Photos of a Province by its Citizens. It will be published in the spring of 2019 by McNally Robinson.
This is a book by Manitobans and will feature full-colour images of what you love about Manitoba. We’re not only looking for images that feature our lakes and rivers, our unique landscapes and classic prairie skies, we’re also looking for the hidden treasures that maybe only you know about, the things that capture a mood, evocative images that tell a story.
Keeping in mind that we want to discover a world beyond the environs of Winnipeg, a subject which we explored in our 2013 book WINNIPEG by WINNIPEG, we will look only at photographs taken outside of our Perimeter Highway.
- Please send your submissions by email attachment to email@example.com
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm, October 31, 2018.
- Photos must be digital and may be submitted at lower resolution for initial consideration. If your photo is selected for our long list you will be contacted and asked to submit a high definition digital version of your photo.
- You may submit more than one photograph, but no more than five.
- If your photo is chosen for our book we’ll present you with 2 copies of the finished book, and of course you will be identified as the photographer in the photo caption. You will also know that 10% of every sale of the book that you helped to create will go to the Lake Winnipeg Foundation.