2017 Scotiabank Giller Light BashMonday Nov 20 2017 5:30 pm, Winnipeg, Grant Park in Prairie Ink Restaurant
Join McNally Robinson Booksellers and Prairie Ink Restaurant & Bakery for a delightful evening of good literature, food, and interesting advocates in celebration of Canada’s largest literary prize.
Listen to local advocates present each Giller shortlist nominated book, dine on a delicious meal from Prairie Ink Restaurant, and watch the proceedings live on television from Toronto. Featured advocates will be:
- Ismaila Alfa: Transit by Rachel Cusk (HarperCollins Publishers Ltd)
- Trish Cooper: I Am A Truck by Michelle Winters (Invisible Publishing)
- Wab Kinew: Son of a Trickster by Eden Robinson (Alfred A. Knopf Canada)
- Margo Goodhand: Bellevue Square by Michael Redhill (Doubleday Canada)
- Angela Torgerson: Minds of Winter by Ed O’Loughlin (House of Anansi Press)
*Please note that although tickets are being sold via our Community Classroom booking system, the event will take place in Prairie Ink Restaurant.