The Great Canadian Bucket List
One-of-a-Kind Travel Experiences
With a career that has spanned the world, Robin Esrock was amazed at the wealth of unmissable experiences in Canada -- and you will be, too.
On his personal quest to check off the best of his home country, travel writer and host Robin Esrock catalogues must-sees, including nature, food, culture, history, adrenaline rushes, and quirky Canadiana. After spending years crafting the definitive Canadian Bucket List, he's packed in enough for a lifetime, at least.A few of the highlights include:
- Ziplining over a giant waterfall in New Brunswick
- Digging for dinosaur bones in Alberta's badlands
- Harvesting an iceberg to make a refreshing Newfoundland cocktail
- Floating in Canada's own Dead Sea
- Cracking a Canadian Da Vinci Code in Winnipeg
- Hiking the tundra under Nunavut's midnight sun
The companion website presents extensive bonus content: on-the-ground info, videos, gear guides, hotel and tour recommendations, and more. Join the community of Bucket Listers sharing their experiences as they follow Robin's trail.
If you are coming into one of our stores, we suggest that you confirm that the book you want is in stock by emailing the location nearest you: Grant Park, Saskatoon, or by phoning the location nearest you.